TRUSTEES’ VIRTUAL MEETING – AGENDA
Agenda for the 135th Trustees’ Meeting of the Shrewsbury and Newport Canals Trust to be held as a virtual meeting via Amazon Chime on Thursday, 21st May 2020, commencing at 19:30.
As it has become common practice to applaud NHS and other key workers at 20.00 each Thursday for their contributions during this Covid-19 pandemic, break will be taken from 19.55 to 20.10 to enable those who wish to continue to participate to do so.
As this meeting is being held virtually via Amazon Chime, it is not possible for members to participate live. If anyone has a question they wish to raise, please email Bernie Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 18th May 2020.
- Preliminaries (Present, Apologies and Declarations)
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Actions from 134th meeting held on 16th January 2020 not covered elsewhere in this Agenda:
122/3(f) Code of Conduct
123/10(b) Information on Volunteer Qualifications
123/10(c) Display of Current Projects
127/14(c) SNCT Annual General Meeting – currently postponed to 5th September 2020
130/14(i) Website Training
- Health & Safety
- Method Statements, Risk Assessments and other documentation
- Visits to SNCT Work Sites
- Work Party Leaders’ Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- “Donate” Button on Website
- Approval of Report and Accounts for Year Ended 30th September 2019
- Norbury Festival 2020 – cancelled
- Forton progress
- Alexander Easton’s Grave
- Norbury Wharf CRT Artefacts
- Newport Town Lock Gates
- Information Panels
- Wappenshall – Plan B update
- Berwick Tunnel North and South Portals progress
- Woolwich Class Narrow Boats – Bainton & Berkhamsted
- Powerful Foundation
- Waterwaves Radio
- Stakeholder Management
- Matters Arising from Reports (not covered elsewhere)
- Any Other Business – Submit AOB items >24hrs before meeting & circulate to all Trustees by email.
- Biodiversity Net Gain. Follow this link for more information: http://www.waterways.org.uk/biodiversity
- Corvid 19 Grant
- Date of Next Meeting – Thursday, 16th July 2020. Venue to be decided at a later date.